3.11 - April 20, 2020
- Now you can call to show the date picker calendar from your own VBA code, using the syntax: Application.Run "DisplayDatePicker"
2.26 - June 27, 2019
- Optimized the calendar window positioning so that it is shown inside the workbook window even when the clicked cell is located near the right-border of the workbook window.
2.25 - January 27, 2019
- Support for Excel / Office 2019
2.24 - April 23, 2018
- Added a new option "Number of past months to show" to the "Settings" window. If this is a non-zero value, it shows the number of past months prior to the selected / default date on the calendar.
2.23 - August 3, 2017
- New feature: Support for ISO week numbers.
2.22 - October 30, 2016
- Bug fixed: when the screen text size is scaled to a custom value, the buttons on the calendar don't show correctly.
2.21 - June 19, 2016
- Bug fixed: With previous versions, if you insert a date into a cell by using Pop-up Excel Calendar / Excel Date Picker, and then fill a serial of date values into adjacent cells by dragging the Fill Handle, the "Auto Fill Option" box might not appear in some situations. This bug was fixed.
2.20 - December 6, 2015
- Support for Microsoft Excel 2016.
2.15 - August 15, 2015
- Support for Windows 10.
2.11 - May 10, 2014
- The "Set 'Date' Text" dialog box, which can be opened from the Settings window, allows you to define a special word list - if a cell contains any word in the list, the cell below the special word cell will be seen as a date cell and the date picker will be activated.
- Fixed the bug - mouse scroll wheel does not work for the active sheet after selecting a date value from the calendar / date picker.
2.10 - February 10, 2014
- This is a completely redesigned and recoded version of Pop-up Excel Calendar / Excel Date Picker version 1.x. Pop-up Excel Calendar / Excel Date Picker now supports the latest Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 versions, both 64 bit and 32 bit.
- New option on the Settings window that allows you to set calendar / Date Picker dimensions in width and height. For example you can set the calendar / Date Picker to show two months in widths and one months in height.
- New options on the Settings window allow you to adjust the background color, border color and font color of the date picker / calendar.
- New option for showing week numbers.
1.7.7 - April 5, 2011
- New feature: The date picker offers a new option that enables the pop-up calendar to show a default date for a target cell.
1.6.6 - December 23, 2010
- New feature: Support for Microsoft Excel/Office 2010.
1.5.5 - December 3, 2009
- New feature: The new option " allows you to specify whether works for the dates or formats that contain time. If this option is checked, a date containing time part will be seen as a normal date, and the time part is ignored. This option is unchecked by default.
1.4.4 - November 3, 2009
- New feature: Support for Windows 7.
- New feature: Support for dual monitors. The previous version didn't pop-up the calendar if you had dual monitors installed and the monitors were arranged left-right (as opposed to top-bottom) in Windows control panel. With this new version the support for dual monitors is fully implemented.
1.3.3 - May 21, 2008
- New feature: Support for custom date formats. There are two types of custom date formats, valid date formats and invalid date formats. This new feature allows you to control when the in-cell icon button (calendar) is activated in a more personalized way.
For more information, please see Custom Date Formats.
- New feature: Now you can have the calendar display as soon as a date-formatted cell is selected, without having to click on the in-cell icon button that appears. For more information, please see Display Calendar Automatically.
1.2.2 - May 20, 2007
- New feature: Support for Windows Vista.
- New feature: Support for Excel/Office 2007.
- New feature: Support for non-normal view. In the previous version, Pop-up Excel Calendar works in the view only. In this version, Pop-up Excel Calendar works even if the worksheet is not in view - for example, in Excel 2003 and in Excel 2007.
- New feature: Full support for split mode. In the previous version, the calendar works for the last (active) pane only. Now Pop-up Excel Calendar works for all the panes in split mode.
1.0.1 - September 1, 2006
- Initial release.