What is it
Please find find new features / update history, answers to frequently asked questions regarding our desktop invoicing software, as well as hundres free invoicing templates, at Invoice Manager for Excel on our new web site InvoicingTemplate.com.
If you are looking for the Microsoft Store edition, please click here.
By using invoice templates in Excel format as the front-end, creating invoices using Invoice Manager for Excel is easier than filling a paper form. No hard learning curve is required in order to start creating your first invoice.
- What-you-see-is-what-you-get invoice form
- Easily search and pick customer detail
- Fill product item detail quickly
- Generate invoice numbers automatically
- Print or email invoice with a few mouse clicks
- Powerful reports
By connecting an invoice template with the backend database, Invoice Manager for Excel overcomes the limitation of pure Excel templates and is able to manage customers, products, invoices and payments.
- Unlimited customers, products, invoices and payments data.
- Search customers, products or invoices with exact or approximate conditions.
- Export search result in the format you like.
- Support for incomplete invoice detail (invoice body) section (i.e. "Free Invoice Forms").
- Multiple database types (Microsoft Access and SQL Server) ("Enterprise" edition only).
- Retrieve customer, product and invoice details by entering customer#, product# or invoice# (in-cell lookup).
Every business is different. You need an invoicing software program that is flexible enough to meet the requirements of your business, whether you are small businesses, freelancers or sole traders.
- Use your own logo image, or remove the logo image at all.
- Choose any ready-made invoice template from InvoicingTemplate.com, or create your own invoice format design from our designs.
- Replace any text labels on the invoice form, or add your own labels.
- Move or delete any controls / commands from the invoice template. (See the "Customizing Invoice Template" document for the details.)
- Need to add new fields that are specific to your business? No problem! Invoice Manager for Excel supports custom fields, which are user-defined fields you can add to both the invoice form and backend database.
- Use Excel formulas to define the relationship between cells (fields). For example, you can even define complete different taxing rules as shown in many invoice template samples offered on InvoicingTemplate.com
Find hundreds originally designed free invoice templates on our new web site InvoicingTemplate.com!
The following invoice templates were originally available on this site, but now moved to InvoicingTemplate.com.
There are 3 different Invoice Manager for Excel editions (pricing levels) -- Invoice Manager for Excel Standard, Invoice Manager for Excel Net, Invoice Manager for Excel Enterprise.
All are same program, but your registration code will unlock the enhanced features of the higher editions. Please visit InvoicingTemplate.com for the details.
|Feature||For use on a single computer. A standard edition cannot share database with other installations running on a Local Area Network (LAN).||Being able to share database on a LAN allows more than one users work on the same database concurrently, sharing information such as customers, products, invoices and payments.||In addition to all the features provided by Invoice Manager for Excel Net, The Enterprise edition also supports a new database type, SQL Server.|
|Free Upgrade Period||1 year||1 year||2 years|
The Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager supports subscriptions.
Download the fully functional trial version and see how Invoice Manager for Excel works for you!